On the first day of the SLMsmart 90-day Challenge, we are already seeing our challengers’ dedication to transform their health. Challengers are supporting each other, documenting their workouts and meal prep, and expressing their excitement for the next three months. Synergy WorldWide is honored to be a part of this turning point in each of their lives.
Good news! It’s not too late to sign up. You can still get in on the action!
Challengers: Make sure to find and use the “SLMsmart 90 Day Challenge 2016” Facebook group to your advantage. SLMsmart Coach Tommy Bethards has already uploaded a number of videos containing helpful advice that will make you feel confident as you work toward your transformation goals.
As you dive into the SLMsmart App’s workouts and get ready to suit up for the gym, consider Tommy’s five tips to make your workouts more successful:
1. Head to the gym with a plan. Make the most use of your time at the gym by knowing your workout routine ahead of time. Review the SLMsmart app workout as part of your gym preparation.
2. Choose a workout that pushes your limits. The app includes beginner, intermediate and advanced routines. If you try the beginner routine and it doesn’t leave you panting, sweating, and waking up with sore muscles, you may be more in shape than you thought. Step up the difficulty level and try the intermediate routine.
3. Complete the full workout. Do not overexert yourself in the first 10 minutes of your workout and cause yourself to collapse in exhaustion. Make sure you can complete the full workout by adjusting your level of intensity.
4. Drink enough water. This precious liquid is the lifeblood of a successful workout. The more you sweat, the more water you’ll need, and if you aren’t sweating, you are most likely not pushing yourself hard enough.
5. Success is in the details. Don’t skip a single rep of any of the exercises. Do all of the burpees and all of the mountain climbers. You will also want to learn how to do all of the exercises correctly to get the most out of every movement. Also, keep the rest time between each set of repetitions to an absolute minimum to keep your heart pumping. By doing these things, you will burn fat and achieve the results you are looking for.
Congratulations to everyone who joined the 90-day Challenge! We love your enthusiasm and are excited to watch as you strive to become your best selves.