Track Your Elite Honors Progress in Pulse
With the launch of Elite Honors, we’ve created a concise, easy-to-navigate, tracking system on the dashboard of your Pulse account. Simply log in to Pulse and you’ll notice a new fixture that will help you in your pursuit to become Elite Honors Qualified and maximize your Synergy business’s potential.
- Click the “learn more” button in the top right hand corner for the Elite Honors flier and worksheet document. This document will tell you everything you need to know about becoming Elite Honors Qualified.
- The TC 1 Volume bar shows how much volume you’ve accumulated in Tracking Center 1 in the current month
- Reminder: You need 600 CV in TC 1 to qualify.
- The activation bar shows how much new distributor volume you’ve accumulated in the current month.
- Reminder: You need 200 CV in Activation volume to qualify
- The Go Elite Bonus bar shows how many new and old Team Members you have personally sponsored that are Elite Honors Qualified. This bar also shows the bonus amount you will earn in your next commissions payout based on how many EHQ Team Members you have sponsored.
- Do you have an active Autoship template? The bottom-left module will let you know.
- As you become an Elite Honors Qualifying professional, you will see the number of times you have qualified rise with each month you complete all EHQ requirements in the bottom-right module.
- Finally, are you Elite Honors qualified this month? We’ll give you a straight answer in the top right corner with a green “yes” box or a red “no” box, so you will never question where you stand.