Fun Facts about Cancun with Synergy
One month ago today, we posted a video and introduction to our 2014 Cancun vacation destination. Hopefully that inspired a series of daydreams for you, dreams in which you find yourself on those sandy beaches with the sun on your face and a tropical beverage in your hand.
Synergy North America Team Members: There are still three months left to qualify! Those dreams are within reach— let us help you make them a reality!
- The average annual temperature in Cancun is 80 degrees Fahrenheit, arguably the most perfect temperature of all temperatures.
- Cancun is wonderfully sunny 240 days of the year. The other days may have a cloud or two, maybe even a little rain… but they call it paradise for good reason.
- Cancun’s beaches have white sand, which is made from crushed coral and is not hot to the touch. Just think: Mother Nature spent all that time crushing up coral so you’d have a comfy place to relax next March.
- In early 2010,
there was a major beach restoration project that included the rebuilding of the beaches in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and Cozumel. The Mexican government invested $71 million US Dollars in the project, which restored 11 kilometers of the area’s beaches. Again, all that money was spent just for you, so that you would have a comfy place to relax with us next March.
- “Cancun” is the Mayan word for “Nest of Snakes.” I guess snakes are pretty smart. Who wouldn’t want a nest in paradise? For those afraid of snakes… don’t worry. Statistically, you will have a very, very small chance of encountering a snake while vacationing at the Moon Palace with us.
- This Cancun vacation will be very fun. We will have much more fun, however, if you are with us. That’s a fact.
Remember, you have until the end of the year to make this happen. We’ll be staying at the luxurious Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort from March 20-23 and we are extremely excited. For more information on what it takes to qualify for this Cancun vacation on Synergy’s dime, click here.